You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join Recrooit”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Recrooit (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
The User shall not hold himself or herself out as an employee of either the client or Recrooit when sharing Recrooit Job Posts with candidates or otherwise.
The User will be providing a service in their own right.
Account. The User must submit a request to create a Recrooit account and agree to this Recruiting Agreement. In creating an account, you must provide an email address, LinkedIn or other social media profile and password.
Recrooit account executive has the right to approve or reject a request to become the User.
Account Security: You are responsible for safeguarding your password and shall not disclose such password to any third party. You are solely responsible and liable for any activities or actions taken under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. Recrooit shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the failure of any user to keep your password or account secure.
Communications: In establishing an account, you give permission for Recrooit to communicate with you electronically in regard to any activity related to the Recrooit Platform.
When using our Platform, the User agrees not to:
- Copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Platform or the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- Use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Platform or the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to Recrooit servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that Recrooit grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available searchable indices of the materials, not caches or archives of such materials);
- Attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform or Service;
- Take any action that we determine, in our sole discretion, imposes or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Upload invalid data, viruses, worms or other software agents through the Platform and/or Service;
- Access the Platform or Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service (and access to the Platform or Service through virtual private network or proxy is expressly forbidden);
- Sell, transfer or assign the Service, or your right to use the Service, to any third party, or offer the Service, or any content obtained from the Platform or Service, on a time-sharing or other commercial basis;
- Stalk, harass, bully or harm another individual or user of the Platform and/or Service’
- Impersonate any person or entity, use a fictitious name, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Recrooit;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Platform or Service;
- Hack, spam or phish us or other users;
- Violate any applicable rules, laws or regulations relating to the Platform and Service.
- Post any false, misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, harassing, inflammatory or fraudulent Content;
- Cause, or aid in, the destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Platform, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our Platform from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine; or
- Upload any Content to our Platform that includes any third party intellectual property unless you have permission from the owner to use it in the specific manner that you used it.
The User has the exclusive right to rewards resulting from the hire of a Qualified Candidate made by that User for a period of 30 days from the date of the Job Post, whether or not the candidate is hired for the original Job Post. Any submission of the same candidate by another User for the same Job Post will be automatically terminated.
A “Qualified Candidate” is the referral of a candidate by the User that meets the following conditions:
- The User has spoken to the candidate about the specific Job Post and confirmed that the candidate is interested in recommendation for the advertised Job Post
- The User has provided accurate contact information (both phone and e-mail) for the candidate to Recrooit platform.
- The User has provided a complete and current resume for the candidate to Recrooit Platform.
- The User has provided a brief explanation as to why the candidate that is being referred is a good fit.
The User is to make sure that before submitting the candidate profile to Recrooit Dashboard that he has obtained the consent of the candidate to upload his resume to the appropriate job ad. Failure to do so can and will result in termination of the user account. In the case that someone has uploaded their resume to Recrooit without their permission, they can contact us to remove their resume from the platform.
When recommending a candidate, an email will be sent to the candidate to confirm the adding of his resume. In case that the candidate doesn’t respond in 24h from the moment the email has been sent, his resume will be deleted from the database and the application will be considered invalid. By clicking the button in the email to confirm adding of his resume, the candidate agrees for his resume to be viewed by Users acting on behalf of the company that is hiring for the job position he was referred to or applied to.
If a Qualified Referral submitted by the User for a Job Post is hired by a client within 90 days from the Referral Date, Recrooit will pay the User the Recrooit reward listed in the applicable Job Post, payable after payment is received from the client, and subject to any modifications to the job position by client. In the event a Qualified Referral is still in process with a client upon the expiration of the 90 days, the User will maintain ownership of that Qualified Referral until either hired or rejected.
If a Qualified Referral was declined by the client, the User will retain ownership for each candidate for up to 3 months from the date of declining. In such event that the candidate who was previously declined and then on later on hired by the client, the User will have right to the bounty specified by the job ad of the client. Platform will not be responsible for any obligations that may arise from such case, and will make sure to communicate on the behalf of the User with the Client, once it receives the information that such case has happened by the User and is contacted with the above info by the User.
If the User submits a possible Duplicate Candidate, Recrooit will present a notification that the Candidate may not be added for the position. The Recrooit account executive has the right to review and cancel the referral. A referral that is determined to be a Duplicate Referral will be rejected and Recrooit will notify the User.
Recrooit will pay any applicable reward due to the User by the end of the month.
Recrooit will pay the applicable reward and any other fees due the User by direct deposit. You agree that we have permission to retain and/or share with financial institutions and payment processing firms (including any institutions or firms we retain in the future) your submitted account information in order to process your payment.
For locum placements, reward fees are estimated based on anticipated hourly bill rate multiplied by expected hours billed per month minus actual pay rate and expenses (including but not limited to malpractice, credentialing, travel, taxes, benefits, etc). Recrooit will pay the applicable reward to the User by direct deposit bi-weekly.
Recrooit is a third-party processor, and pursuant to Section 6050W of the Internal Revenue Code, Recrooit may report any payments sent to you to the Internal Revenue Service.
Except as provided above, Recroit will have no responsibility for determining the necessity of or for issuing any tax forms, or for determining, remitting, or withholding any taxes applicable to payments made by Recrooit to the User and the User will be solely responsible for determining whether the User is required by applicable law to file any tax forms or remit to the appropriate authorities any taxes or similar charges applicable to payments made by Recrooit to the User, and filing any such tax forms and remitting any such taxes or charges to the appropriate authorities. Recrooit will have the right, but not the obligation, to audit and monitor Userʼs compliance with applicable tax laws as required by this section. Further, in the event of an audit of Recrooit, the User agrees to promptly cooperate with Recrooit and provide copies of Userʼs tax returns and other documents as may be reasonably requested for purposes of such audit.
To withdraw the money earned from hired referrals, candidates, the User can choose wire transfer or PayPal as an option to receive the earned amount. Recrooit is no way responsible if the User unable to receive the money due to regulations of country of The User. The User is solely responsible to have an account with valid account number and IBAN number for the wire transfer or valid debit card/account added to the PayPal account owned by the User in order to receive the requested sum of money.
The User is an independent contractor of Recrooit. This Recruiting Agreement Policy does not create an employment, partnership, or agency relationship between Recrooit and the User. The User does not have authority to enter into written or oral — whether implied or express — contracts on behalf of Recrooit or client. The User acknowledges that Recrooit does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control Userʼs work in any manner. Recrooit does not set Userʼs work hours and location of work. Recrooit does not provide the User with training or equipment needed for any Recruiting Agreement or other activity using the Recrooit Platform. Recrooit will not deduct any amount for withholding, unemployment, Social Security, or other taxes as it would in the case of an employee. The User will be solely responsible for all tax returns and payments required to be filed with or made to any federal, state, or local tax authority, in any nation, with respect to any payment made by Recrooit to the User.
During the term of this Agreement and for a period of twelve (12) months following the date on which the User last submits a referral through Recrooit Platform, the User shall not directly or indirectly solicit or attempt to solicit Clients participating on the Platform.
You acknowledge all of the following:
- Recrooit makes no representations as to the reliability, capability, or qualifications of any client, User or Candidate.
- Recrooit is not responsible for any possible conflict of interests that may arise between the User and his employer. Recrooit will not be held responsible for any endangering of User’s job position or being fired. By using Recrooit, it falls on user to disclose any potential conflict of interest and usage of Recrooit as platform to his employer, especially if the User is already working as a recruiter or in the employment industry
- Recrooit reserves the right to remove The User that doesn’t adhere to the terms layed out in this agreement.
- Recrooit does not direct, has no control over, makes no representations, and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of referrals, job posts, the truth or accuracy of User Contributions, the qualifications, background, or identities of users, or that a client or User can or will actually complete a transaction.
- Recrooit is not required to and does not verify any information given to us by clients, nor does Recrooit perform background checks on clients.
- Recrooit may provide information about the User or client, such as a strength or risk score, geographical location or third-party feedback, background check or verification of identity or credentials. However, such information is based solely on data that the User or client submits. Recrooit provides such information solely for the convenience of its users and it is not an introduction, endorsement or recommendation by Recrooit.